Monday, November 17, 2014

Unemployed, Living on the Streets

That's how I'm finding myself these days, but not for long. I've been visiting my sister since last Tuesday and have been parking my motorhome in her neighborhood (at least it's a nice one). I'm sure people are getting tired of seeing the RV here, and I'm almost out of water and battery power, so it's time to find a proper place to stay at an RV park. 

Michelle and I have been enjoying our visit. I'm still not sure how long I'm staying in LA. We plan to get down to San Diego, but she's got some business to take care of and has other company coming Wednesday, so we're still not sure exactly when we can leave. I've also been struggling with getting the RV repair shop I contacted to respond with a quote. If they don't come thru today, I'm moving to "plan B." Anyway, you can never escape the little hassles in life.

In the meantime, we've been around town, to Malibu and Hermosa Beach, and had several meals out with her family and friends. Friday night we went out to Santa Monica, and here's Michelle and her friend Natalie on Third Street. Sorry about the dark, late-night photo - haven't been taking many pictures lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment