Saturday, October 1, 2022

Fundy Trail Parkway

St. Martin’s


Friday I spent the day exploring the Fundy Trail Parkway

It’s a scenic multi-use area with a driving parkway, a long biking and walking trail, and many pull-offs and side trails to viewpoints and waterfalls. Unfortunately, I didn’t get good pictures of many of the waterfalls.

I stopped along the Big Salmon River to eat lunch and ran into a couple of women I’d seen two other times on my Canada journey, first a week ago sharing a bench at the end of the Greenwich Dunes Trail on Prince Edward Island, then last Monday at Luckett Winery in Nova Scotia. One woman is from Saskatchewan and the other from Ontario, and as we’d talked about our planned itineraries, none of us were surprised to run into each other again. It was nice to see familiar faces!

Long Beach on the Bay of Fundy

Suspension footbridge over the Big Salmon River







Falls at Walton Glen Gorge



No comments:

Post a Comment