Friday, October 14, 2022

Chasing Waterfalls

It’s Friday night and I’m currently in Erie, Pennsylvania. I spent most of the day at Niagara Falls. I’m definitely happy I was able to stop there along my route home. My photos don’t do it justice - it’s just magnificent. And like I’d heard, you really need to see the area from the Canadian side.

Looking from Canada, the American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls

Horseshoe Falls, Canada

Video from top of Horseshoe Falls

American Falls from USA side

It seemed ominous to walk Charley over the “Rainbow Bridge” into Canada, but we both enjoyed the trip.

The day before, I went to New York’s Letchworth State Park to see its waterfalls of the Genesee River.

Genesee River Upper Falls

Genesee River Middle Falls

Tuesday and Wednesday I drove from Maine through the White Mountains of New Hampshire and the Green Mountains of Vermont and into New York. Here are some pics from that drive.

Hemlock Bridge, Fryeburg, ME

Saco River Bridge, Conway, NH. Same bridge in photo below.


Bridge over the Mad River in Warren, VT

Bridge over the Tweed River near Pittsfield, VT








No comments:

Post a Comment