Sunday, November 1, 2015

Southeast Utah

It's Sunday night and I'm in Green River, Utah. I've pretty much just been driving and haven't even taken pictures yet to post. Both last night and tonight have yielded beautiful sunsets, and today's sunrise was great too.

I had to choose whether to stop for the day in Provo and watch the Seahawks game or just keep driving, and I thought I might as well drive and listen on the radio. I hadn't thought through the terrain, though. Driving through Price Canyon I only had reception for a very small portion of the game. No cell signal to get it online, either. I got settled in at Green River in time to watch the last 14 seconds, but from what I can tell, it was probably a rough game to watch. Glad they got a win, though.

No big adventures yet, but I'm going to slow down now and enjoy some scenery. I'm hoping to spend the next two days at Arches and Canyonlands National Parks, and then head down to Albuquerque in time for the weather to start dipping down below the freezing level. No reservations yet, but I think I'll probably stay there a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment