Saturday, November 21, 2015

Austin City Limits






















Last time I was in Austin, I looked to see what entertainment was available and saw a Hilary Scott (of Lady Antebellum)  benefit concert at the Paramount Theater that also featured Colbie Caillat, Kelsea Ballerini and others. It was a great show!

This visit, I read that you really should see a show at the Moody Theater, home of Austin City Limits Live, while in Austin. So I checked the schedule and ticket availability, and now I'm hanging out waiting for the Easton Corbin show to start. It's a coincidence that I've seen him perform before. He was one of eight acts that played at the Grand Ole Opry concert I went to last spring.

The theater boasts that no seat is further than 75 feet from the stage. Here's the view of the stage from my 1st row in the balcony seat. Can't wait for the concert to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment