Saturday, March 21, 2015

Itinerary Update

I reserve the right to change my mind. Yesterday I posted an anticipated itinerary that included two nights in the Miami area. It turns out that I was able to see the things I wanted to see in Miami today, so instead of backtracking to the RV park SW of Miami, I've headed north.

Tonight I'm at Hollywood KOA in Hollywood, FL. Tomorrow I'll be somewhere between here and Jacksonville. I'm going to try to get a spot at Fort Pierce at Savannas Recreation Area, but it's Spring Break time, so don't know if I'll be in luck with that. I have a reservation Monday at Fort Clinch State Park on Amelia Island near Jacksonville, and I'd like to stay a second night there but wasn't able to book it online. We'll see.  That's the plan for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment