Sunday, October 4, 2026

Street Art

Today one of the things I had planned to do was to go to the Montréal Museum of Fine Arts. Just before I left my hotel, I saw that this is the one day of the month that Québequois can get in to the museum free. I took that to mean it would be crowded. I didn’t have my heart set on it, so I decided to pivot and check out some street art instead. Free and not crowded!

I had seen a guide for a self-led walking tour of murals in a specific neighborhood. So after having what was arguably described as Montréal’s best bagel sandwich for brunch (had to wait in line on the street for 30 minutes for a table and yes, it was worth it), I headed that way.

Leonard Cohen lived a few blocks from here

Jackie Robinson played minor league baseball in Montréal before getting into the major league














No comments:

Post a Comment