Saturday, April 11, 2015

New Mexico Itinerary Update

I'm about to head into another area where I wonder how well connected to phone and Internet service I'll be. I'm leaving the Taos area, headed to the Orilla Verde National Monument, then the Ojo Caliente Hot Springs, then across northern New Mexico via Farmington (probably stopping at Four Corners, just because) and then to the Grand Canyon South Rim area. The North Rim area is still closed, which is too bad because my route would easily accommodate stops at both sides. I'm not sure all the places I'm stopping and overnighting yet but should be at the Grand Canyon no later than Thursday, probably sooner. I need to post pics and another trip report, but have been spending too much time driving, sight-seeing and such. Having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment